Saturday 17 November 2012

South West Christmas Without Cruelty Festival 2012

I like dogs a lot so when I say that this event is 'the dogs' I really mean it.  I don't like Christmas that much but when I say that this event does actually make me like it a bit, I really mean it.  I really like Animal Aid a lot and many many years ago, when I lived in the south east, I used to be part of their youth group so I know what great work they did and still do.  I don't know what else I can say about this event that would make you go but if you want further convincing here are some words from the one and only Benjamin Zephaniah who was there last year -

"Animal Aid's South West Christmas Without Cruelty Festival is very special.  The food is great, the goodies are great, and the place is full of loving, compassionate people.  It's the best event of its kind.  I should know, I've been there and I never wanted to leave!"

So, basically you need to go don't you?  It's this coming Saturday 24th November from 10am - 4.30pm at Exeter Corn Exchange, Market Street, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1BW.

No excuses as it's free entry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment