Sunday 25 November 2012

Eco Vegan Shoes


Yesterday we went to Animal Aids South West Cruelty Free Christmas Fayre in Exeter.  The stormy weather warnings had kept a few people away but as usual it was a great event full of committed groups of campaigners, interesting products, tasty food and all round good vegan vibe.  If you weren't there you missed out!

One stall in particular caught our eye.  We weren't the only ones as Eco Vegan Shoes seemed to have a constant gathering of curious people around them.  They are a relatively new company but already creating a buzz around their products.  I was particularly taken by their walking boots; a no messing around but stylish design, lightweight, waterproof and breathable to boot! 

 


Unfortunately I couldn't try any on as they didn't have my size left but I shall definitely be checking them out in the not too distant future, particularly so as they offer free delivery and free returns.  Phil and I have done a far amount of long distance walking both here and abroad and I've always struggled finding good vegan walking boots that stand up to the rigours of various terrains so if I buy a pair, they will definitely be tested to the extreme! 

In the meantime, check out all the great styles and offers from Eco Vegan Shoes at

No comments:

Post a Comment