Sunday 12 January 2014

Vegucated


So we might be a bit behind the times but we have only just seen the full length documentary 'Vegucated'.  I must say I thought it was very good and sets out all the right reasons to look at moving to a vegan diet in an unpatronising way.  

I think the overriding message for me, and indeed the participants, was that it is all so obvious but so many people just simply fail to even think about how their food reaches their plate and what the consequences are.  That is the real mystery to me.

A huge 'big up' goes to all the participants  who took part in this film experiment but particularly to Brian Flegel.  Out of all of them he seemed to embrace veganism the most.  For him it was a life changer and he certainly looks good on it.  May his experience go to influence many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment